Items necessary to use DVS with rekordbox are as follows:
- A computer satisfying system requirement for rekordbox dvs. Click here for the system requirement.
- rekordbox-dvs-compatible DJ units. Click here for the Compatible DJ units.
- rekordbox dj license.* Click here for purchase or subscription of the license.
- rekordbox dvs license.* Click here for purchase or subscription of the license.
- Exclusive Control Vinyl for rekordbox dvs. (For CDJ/XDJ users, CD-R/USB memory containing exclusive control signal WAV file.)
Exclusive Control Vinyl is on sale at stores or at the Pioneer DJ website.
To download exclusive control signal WAV file, click here.
- Turntables or CDJs
* rekordbox dvs is available in the Trial mode.
No. We do not support any control vinyl, CD nor control signal WAV data of other manufacturers.
If you use them, they won’t work properly, for example, the marker on the vinyl and the cue point and the playhead positions may not match.
You can purchase the rekordbox dvs license at [Plans] at rekordbox.com.
If you activated rekordbox dj, open rekordbox [Preferences] > [License] and click "Available Plus Packs" or "Go to the purchase page" to jump to [Plans].
DDJ-RZ is bundled with a rekordbox dvs license key.
If you have DJ equipment other than DDJ-RZ, please purchase the rekordbox dvs license.
Click here to jump to Plan
Yes. the DVS function is included in rekordbox dj subscription.
The DVS function can be used if you buy a rekordbox dj license and a rekordbox dvs license. Or you can use it if you start rekordbox dj subscription.
Both of the rekordbox dj license and the rekordbox dvs license will be deactivated.
You cannot deactivate your rekordbox dj license only.
If you deactivate your rekordbox dj, your rekordbox dvs license will be deactivated, because it is a subordinate.
Yes. Open [Preferences] > [License] > [DVS] and click [Deactivate] button to deactivate the license.
To use the DVS feature on multi-players (CDJ, XDJ), the control signal exclusive for rekordbox dvs is needed.
Please download our control signal WAV file here and burn it on CD-R or save it in USB memory, etc.