Japan: Notation based on the Specified Commercial Transaction Act
USA: Notation based on the Uniform Electronic Transaction Act, etc.
UK: Notation based on the Consumer Contracts Regulations
Purchase Terms and Condition
By purchasing paid subscription plan for rekordbox you agree to the following terms and conditions.
6F, Yokohama i-Mark Place
4-4-5 Minatomirai, Nishi-ku, Yokohama, Kanagawa 220-0012 Japan
For inquiries, please use the following inquiry form. We offer 24/7 customer support. Telephone inquiries are not accepted.
Features of the Application
・Application for music management and DJ players (for Windows/Mac), and its extensions
*For details, please refer to the product page.
For system requirements, please refer to the following page.
Sales prices are listed in the product page. Prices with each currency will be shown in the order entry process.
Other Necessary Expenditures
・Taxes imposed in each country (e.g. consumption tax, VAT) *Total purchase fee including taxes will be shown in the order entry process.
・Internet communication fee for downloading software and registration *All internet communication charges must be paid by the customer.
Necessary Expenditures after Purchase
Internet communication fee may be applied, whilst operating Application. To use the full functionality of the Application it requires access to the internet.
Restrictions on Products
Depends on each rekordbox plan, application can be installed into some computers per license as following list :
||numbers of computer
Payment shall be made by a credit card or through the PayPal system. Customers will be charged based on a cut-off date designated by a credit-card company or a clearing company. Payment will be completed by the transaction system of our agency, Digital River Inc.
Method of Product Delivery
After completing payment, the Application which you bought will be activated. Delivery is completed when the completing payment.
Returning Products and Refunds
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, due to the nature of the products,
all sales are final and returns are not accepted. For more details, refer to the General Terms and Conditions listed on the purchase screen.“
1. Subscription agreement allows customers to use contents of the software, for one month („Expiration date of the first agreement“) from the day on which the purchase has been completed by the customers who have a good understanding of the contents written on this site.
2. Subscription agreement will be automatically renewed for another period of one month („Expiration date of automatically renewed agreements“), unless particular cancellation in writing is made by customers. In the case of AlphaTheta confirming the cancellation during the subscription terms, the agreement will end at the expiration date of such terms.
3. In the case referred to in the preceding paragraph, even when cancellation of the agreements has been completed, all customer’s liabilities during the subscription terms will not be extinguished until such obligations have been fulfilled. Customers acknowledge that any paid fee for the subscription will not be refunded.
For aftercare services, please contact us via an inquiry form.
Responsibility of Buyers
In order to use rekordbox, customers must implement registration in the Pioneer DJ account.
The Latest Information on the Application
The latest information on the Application is available in the following page.
Procedures for Settling Disputes
The following legal conditions shall be applied to disputes stemmed from purchase of the products.
(1) All disputes shall be governed by the Japanese Law.
(2) All disputes arising between AlphaTheta Corporation and customers shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Tokyo District Court.
Which laws apply to this contract and where you may bring legal proceedings:
If you are a non-EEA or UK consumer these terms shall be governed by Japanese law and all disputes shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Tokyo District Court.
If you are an EEA or UK consumer the laws and courts of your country of residence will apply to any disputes arising out of or relating to these terms or the services.
If you are an EU consumer disputes may be submitted for online resolution to the European Commission Online Dispute Resolution platform