rekordbox Cloud Unlimited powered by Dropbox
Please follow the steps below to use rekordbox unlimited cloud storage.
Operation on rekordbox.com
Subscribe to Professional plan
Join a new Professional plan or upgrade from a Free, Core, or Creative plan. You can pay monthly or yearly.
Operation with Dropbox
Log into Dropbox and install the Dropbox desktop application
Log into both the dropbox.com website site and the Dropbox desktop application with a newly created Dropbox account or an existing account. If you have not yet done so please download and install the Dropbox desktop application or smartphone app to your device.
Operation on rekordbox.com
Allow rekordbox Cloud Unlimited
Select [Cloud Settings] in your account profile page, from the top right corner of the rekordbox.com website. Agree to the “Software End User License Agreement” and click the [Next] button. Login with your new or existing Dropbox account and click the [Allow] button to allow rekordbox Cloud Unlimited on the dropbox.com website.
Operation via incoming email
Join the Dropbox Professional DJ team
Click the [Join your team] button via Professional DJ team invitation email to launch the rekordbox.com website. Click the [Join Professional DJ team account] button after selecting “Transfer to Professional DJ team” option on the “What do you want to do with existing files?” page.
Operation on rekordbox software and rekordbox.com
Setting up Cloud Library Sync function
Turn on the button to activate with Professional Plan in [PLAN] tab on MY PAGE of rekordbox software, then turn on the [Cloud Library Sync] button in the [LIBRARY SYNC] tab. Also, make sure that your “Cloud storage service” is logged in with Dropbox and Professional DJ team.
Make sure that your “Activation Status” is turned on in [Licenses] tab, and already be set to “Professional DJ team account” in [Cloud Settings] tab on your account profile page of the rekordbox.com website just in case.
Setup is complete
- Please also refer to the following information regarding new/existing Dropbox accounts in steps  and  above.
Create a new Dropbox account
Create a new Dropbox account and transfer your data
Use your existing Dropbox account
- As a side note – Joining the Professional DJ team does not give other members of the Professional DJ team access to your folders and files.
Please refer to the FAQ and also refer to the Dropbox Terms of Service.
- If you use an account that has “already joined another Dropbox team” or “Sign in with Apple ID”, you may encounter errors, please refer to the FAQ.
- For other frequently asked questions about rekordbox Cloud Unlimited powered by Dropbox, please also refer to the FAQ.
- Please also refer to the Software License Agreement.