rekordbox Cloud powered by Dropbox
Please follow the steps below to use rekordbox Cloud.
Operation on rekordbox.com
Subscribe to Professional Plan or Cloud Option
Join a Professional Plan or Cloud Option. You can pay monthly or yearly.
Operation with Dropbox
Log into Dropbox and install the Dropbox desktop application
Log into both the dropbox.com website site and the Dropbox desktop application with a newly created Dropbox account or an existing account. If you have not yet done so please download and install the Dropbox desktop application or smartphone app to your device.
Operation on My account page (website)
Allow rekordbox Cloud Storage 5TB or Cloud Option 1TB
Select [Cloud Settings] in your account profile page, from the top right corner of the pioneerdj.com website. Agree to the “Software End User License Agreement” and click the [Next] button.
Login with your new or existing Dropbox account and click the [Allow] button to allow rekordbox Cloud Storage 5TB or Cloud Option 1TB on the dropbox.com website.
Operation via incoming email
Join the Dropbox Professional DJ team or Cloud Option DJ team
Click the [Join your team] button via DJ team invitation email to launch the pioneerdj.com website.
Click the [Join DJ team account] button after selecting “Transfer to DJ team” option on the “What do you want to do with existing files?” page.
Operation on rekordbox software and My account page (website)
Setting up Cloud Library Sync function
Start the rekordbox software, activate the plan in the [PLAN] tab in MY PAGE, and then turn on the [Cloud Library Sync] button in the [LIBRARY SYNC]or[CLOUD] tab to sync. Please make sure that the Cloud storage service is the DJ team that you contract.
Also, on the My account page (website), check the following.
- On the [Cloud settings] page, check if the DJ team is displayed (if not, please reload the page).
- Check if the device activation toggle on the [Contract plan] page is turned on.
Setup is complete
- Please also refer to the following information regarding new/existing Dropbox accounts in steps  and  above.
Create a new Dropbox account
Create a new Dropbox account and transfer your data
Use your existing Dropbox account
- As a side note – Joining the Professional DJ team does not give other members of the Professional DJ team access to your folders and files.
Please refer to the FAQ and also refer to the Dropbox Terms of Service.
- If you use an account that has “already joined another Dropbox team” or “Sign in with Apple ID”, you may encounter errors, please refer to the FAQ.
- For other frequently asked questions about rekordbox Cloud Storage 5TB powered by Dropbox, please also refer to the FAQ.
- Please also refer to the Software License Agreement.