info rekordbox ver. 6.0.2 has been released.
rekordbox ver. 6.0.2 has been released.
June 17, 2020
The subscription plans have changed for rekordbox ver. 6. (You can't activate rekordbox ver. 6 using a rekordbox dj license key. You'll need to start a subscription plan for ver. 6 if you want to use the latest version of the application.)
- Sometimes unable to start rekordbox.
- Unable to play or export tracks that are uploaded to the cloud using Cloud Library Sync from iTunes/Explorer/Inflyte in the Tree View.
- Unable to upload files properly if they have similar long names in Cloud Library Sync.
- Unable to display remixer metadata when searching Beatport LINK/Beatsource LINK.
- Potential crash when analyzing Beatport LINK/Beatsource LINK tracks.
- Sometimes Sync Manager playlist synchronization on Windows wouldn't work properly, causing playlists and tracks to be deleted from the device.
Note: If using ver. 6.0.0 or ver. 6.0.1, delete the following file while rekordbox is closed, before installing ver. 6.0.2:
- Sometimes the color for played tracks may be reset against the settings.
- Sometimes unable to install rekordbox.
- Improved stability and fixes for other minor issues.