In [EXPORT] mode, only audio input from external equipment can be recorded. (To record of Master Out of rekordbox, please use recording function in [PERFORMANCE] mode.)
Please check the followings:
- Is the version of rekordbox 4.2.1 or later?
- Is your computer connected to external equipment via a USB cable?
- Open [Preferences] > [Audio] > [Audio] to check external equipment is selected from the menu.
- Open [Preferences] > [Audio] > [Input channels] > [Input Record] to check external equipment is selected correctly from the menu.
When using a DJM as external equipment, click the [Setting Utility] to open the Setting Utility window. Select [MIXER OUTPUT] tab and select mixer audio output for each channel.
- Check if the volume of recording is zero or not?
Adjust the volume by turning the level knob while checking the level meters.
- Check if the disk has enough space to save the recorded files.
- Check if destination of the recorded files is correctly selected.
Open [Preferences] > [Advanced] > [Recordings] > [Recordings] and check [Location of Files].